Wednesday

Although Senator Santorum made some scary comments about homosexual's right to getting it on and about the right to privacy in general. I have to admit that the interview with Santorum from which the scary quotes were pulled generated my favorite AP quote (which contains a typo, to boot) of the year thus far:
AP: I'm sorry, I didn't think I was going to talk about "man on dog" with a United States senator, it's sort of freaking me out.
In case you haven't heard, Santorum's been making statements equating consensual non-coital sex to bigamy, polygamy, and adultery, and generally saying that the "right to privacy" is not a right. He seems to promote mandated morality, in short. I wonder if he's ever gotten a blowjob? If not, that explains a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home