Saturday

From: U8fyh3jd92jv@yahoo.com
Subject: My Dick

Boy, let me tell you, if there's one thing in this world that I am grateful for, it's my enormous penis.

It's like, many men will spend their entire lives in pursuit of what I was given from the outset. I don't blame them, having a giant schlong is the most important thing in the world. You may think you're happy with what you've got, but you don't know happiness until you've held an incredibly huge tube of man-flesh in your hands and known that it was yours.

You wouldn't believe how much easier it makes my life. I don't feel compelled to buy ridiculous sports cars, outrageously expensive designer clothes, or a large collection of weaponry in order to make people believe I'm packing at a magnitude proportial to my purchases. I don't need to waste time picking fights with strangers, harassing animals, or invading foreign countries in an attempt to increase other's perception of the size of my unit.

No, there is no need for me to advertise in such a manner. My wares sell themselves. People can sense it, much like dogs can sense fear. Men gaze in awe or spit and curse in jealousy as a stride amongst them. Women moisten themselves immediately upon hearing me speak, knowing that it is the voice of a man with a tremendous weiner.

And speaking of women, I've got to tell you that ladies love the monster cock in the sack. Many men think that they may satisfy their wives or girlfriends or hookers (another inconvenience with which I do not trouble), but they're dead wrong. True female satisfaction only comes from having over a foot of warm flesh crammed into them. Women may not like to admit this, but the honest ones wil tell you that it's the truth.

Now, I can't be sure, but I'll bet that you may not have such a ludicously gargantuan chode. You may be asking yourself right now, "What is the point of living with my tiny, laughable penis? I was not born with such magnificence, and am thus rendered an innefectual embarassment of nature." Fear not, my friend. You too can have all the happiness you've ever wanted. Simply click here to turn all that soon-to-be-useless money into what you're really longing for: dick.

And if you're already hung like a donkey, and are having trouble finding others like yourself with which to share the big dick experience, click here.

(With help form POE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home